Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Here we go...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjpm3h_kuromaru-vs-joe-gyaku-ryona-again-18_videogames

Suggested by Jef to put it on dailymotion~thanks Jef =) It's slow... but hey, atleast it's working ;)

-I made this short video for Croup, just an appreciation on how much I love his blog (soupgoblin.blogspot.com). I really enjoy visiting his blog. On the side note, heya Croup, I'm sorry if you hate it this way ~I think you may like it when Joe does the "doing it" or he's the one being "done". Whichever, I hope you like it =)

3 komento:

  1. Thanks a lot for considering my suggestion and thaaaaaank you for the vid. I love those crazy Kuromaru vids, you're the best!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Are you gonna load your other clips to daily motion as well?

    TumugonBurahin
  3. @alextarrant:
    Other videos are still available in youtube, videos accepted/not deleted by youtube will stay in youtube, otherwise, it goes to dailymotion

    TumugonBurahin